- Software: Evolution Gaming
- Release date: April 8, 2020
- Max win: 1,000,000x your bet
- Bet levels:20 to £100
- RTP: 05% to 95.40%
- Mobile: Yes
How to Play
You can earn up to 1,000,000x your stake with Mega Ball and all you need to do is purchase a pack of cards in order to be in with a chance.
In order to play you must buy a pack of cards and collect lines of numbers, just as you would in bingo with balls being drawn via the live video link within the game.
The game is played with 1-100 cards, with each card holding 24 unique numbers in a 5×5 grid, with the centre square a free square. The aim is then to match numbers with those drawn to create lines, horizontally, vertically and diagonally.
The minimum bet is 0.20 which buys you one card.
How to Win
When you complete a line, you win and the more lines you complete, the bigger the jackpot.
20 of the 51 balls in the machine are drawn in the main game, with a bonus round to follow. During this, you can win multipliers which can boost your winnings significantly.
The RTP for this game is between 95.05% and 95.40%.
The rules of Mega Ball are relatively straight forward with the game broken down into two sections, the main game and bonus round.
- Main Game – Once you have selected the number of cards you wish to play and betting has ended, the balls will begin to be drawn. Before the balls begin, you can change your numbers by clicking the card in which you’d like to change. During the draw, balls are automatically marked off when matched.
- Mega Ball Bonus Round – Following the completion of the main draw, the Mega Ball bonus round takes place. A multiplier is initially generated for this round, and a ball is then drawn, which is known as the Mega Ball. If the Mega Ball completes a line, you will win that line with the multiplier boosting your payout.
Symbols & Themes
Mega Ball is a casino game which oozes glitz and glam, which is no wonder considering the big prizes on offer.
It’s a truly exciting game in which you can chat along with fellow players as the host dazzles you just as they would on a television game show. It offers all the tension of a Saturday night lottery draw but is available every day of the week.
The bonus round adds further extravagance, with a Wheel of Fortune style wheel, building the tension before revealing your multiplier for the round.
Payouts are given for completing a line, with the more lines completed, the bigger the payout.
|Number of Lines||Payout|
|6+||9,999 – 999,999 : 1|
|5||999 – 99,999 : 1|
|4||249 – 24,999 : 1|
|3||49 – 4,999 : 1|
|2||4 – 499 : 1|
|1||1 – 99 : 1|