Cash Out FAQs
Cash Out Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cash Out?
Cash Out is a sportsbook feature that allows you to take a profit or a loss on your bet before that bet has settled. Cash Out offers are made in real time and your Cash Out offer will reflect live market prices.
When can I use Cash Out?
Cash Out will be available for all markets where the Cash Out icon is displayed. In order to provide a Cash Out offer during In-Play betting, your bet must have been placed on a Cash Out eligible market and that market must be offered in-play. We cannot offer Cash Out on markets that are not offered in-play. As horse racing markets are not currently updated In-Play, offers will only be made before a race and after settlement has taken place.
Where can I locate my Cash Out bets?
Cash out eligible bets will appear in your Cash Out zone immediately after your bet has been placed.
What sports is Cash Out available on?
Cash Out is available on Football, Horse Racing, Tennis and Basketball.
What betting markets are available for Cash Out?
Initially, Cash Out will be available for single bets and accumulator bets on a selection of the popular markets, listed below.
(Football) Match Betting
(Football) Match Betting – 1st Half and 2nd Half
(Football) To Win Extra Time
(Football) To Win Penalty Shootout
(Football) Total Goals Over/Under
(Football) Both Teams To Score
(Football) Both Teams To Score 1st Half and 2nd Half
(Football) Match Result and Both Teams To Score
(Football) Correct Score
(Football) Correct Score Half Time
(Football) Correct Score Extra Time
(Football) Asian Handicaps
(Football) Asian Goal Lines
(Football) 3-Way Handicap
(Football) Double Chance
(Football) Team Total Goals
(Football (1st Team To Score)
(Tennis) Match Winner
(Tennis) Set Winner
(Tennis) Set Betting (Match)
(Basketball) Total Points
(Basketball) Money Line
(Horse Racing) Outright Win (excluding ''SP'' bets & Antepost markets)
How Can I Cash Out Accumulators
In order for an accumulator to be Cash Out eligible, all legs of the bet must come from the list of markets above. For Example:
• A Treble where all legs of the bet are Match Betting – 90 minutes markets, would be eligible for Cash Out once those matches are offered In-Play.
• A Treble featuring two Match Betting legs and one Correct Score leg would also be Cash Out eligible if in-play.
• A Treble comprised of 2 Match Betting legs and one 1st Goal Scorer selection would not be eligible for Cash Out because 1st Goal Scorer is not a Cash Out eligible market at this time.
What Bet Types does Cash out apply to?
Win single bets and accumulators up to 20 fold.
Win and Each-Way Outright market bets on Horse Racing (up to 20 folds)
Permutation bets do not qualify for cash out. For example: Trixie, Yankee, Lucky 15, Patent, etc.
Cash Out is not available for bets placed with bonus funds.
Can I Cash Out an accumulator bet featuring a Horse Race and another sport?
Yes, once the other sports and markets is one that supports Cash Out then your bet will generate a Cash Out offer.
Can I Cash Out a horse racing bet on non-UK or Irish Racing?
Yes, Horse Racing Cash Out is available across racing from all countries (eg. South Africa, Dubai, France)
Is Horse Racing Cash Out available in-running?
No, Cash Out will not be available when Horse Racing events are in-running but after each race has settled you will have an opportunity to Cash Out.
Why wasn’t my Cash Out request successful?
Cash Out offers are not guaranteed. If there is a movement in the underlying market prices, this can result in your Cash Out request being unsuccessful. In cases where a cash out request is unsuccessful, please wait for a new Cash Out value to appear automatically and try again.
Why does my Cash Out say "Suspended"?
There are several reasons why Cash Out may be suspended. The most common reasons are;
(1) the event relating to that bet is not being offered in-play. If the event or market is not in-play, we are unable to produce cash out offers.
(2) Something has happened that has forced us to suspend betting, for example a goal or a sending off. When betting is suspended for any reason, cash out on that market will also be suspended.
Why is there a delay when I try to Cash Out?
We impose a time-delay on Cash Out requests when 1 or more legs of the bet are in-play. This is a standard in-play betting feature.
Whilst we will make every effort possible to ensure that our Cash Out facility is offered when intended, we are heavily reliant on 3rd party data providers for our in-play product. Should we suffer a service interruption our Cash Out service will be affected and we will not be held responsible for any downtime.
Why is Cash Out not available on more sports and markets
Currently we support the most popular markets across a selection of key sports, namely, Football, Basketball, Horse Racing and Tennis. We believe this is where the biggest demand is for the feature, so we have prioritized these sports. In due course we will extend the facility to more sports, more markets and more bets types including permutation multiples like Lucky 15's.
Can I Cash Out bets that are on different sports and Markets
Yes, as long as your bet consists of sports and markets that we support for Cash Out then bets on different sports and markets will be available for Cash Out. For Example:
• A Treble where 2 legs of the bet are (Football) Match Betting – 90 minutes market and the other leg is (Tennis) Match Betting , this would be eligible for Cash Out;
• A Treble featuring one (Football) Match Betting leg and two (Tennis) Set Betting legs would also be Cash Out eligible;
• A Treble comprised of 2 (Football) Match Betting legs and one (Tennis) Next Game Winner leg would not be eligible for Cash Out because (Tennis) Next Game Winner is not a Cash Out eligible market at this time.