What you need to do
Opt In to this promotion
Place your first bet of £10 or more at odds of evens (2.00) or greater
You must do this within 7 days of opening your account
What you get
£10 Sports Free Bet – Any event
£10 Sports Free Bet – In-Play only
£10 Sports Free Bet – 3 folds or greater
£10 Sports Free Bet – 5 folds or greater
£10 Sports Free Bet – Virtual Sports
On placement of your qualifying bet, all of which:
o can be used on any markets unless stated in the restrictions;
o can be used as one whole bet or as a number of smaller bets;
o will only return profit exceeding your total stake
o must be placed separately from real cash bets; and
o will expire after 7 days if not used.
£10 Casino Bonus Funds, which:
o can be used on any of our games on our Casino except for Baccarat (all versions) and the Blood Suckers slot;
o are subject to wagering requirements (see Wagering Requirements below); and
o will expire after 7 days if not used or wagered.
- Sports – There are no wagering requirements
- Casino – 40 x the bonus value (£10) = £400
o The percentage contribution for wagering on different game categories is as follows:
Slots / Scratchcards / Numbers Games -100%
Roulette / Table Games / Video Poker - 20%
Blackjack / Craps - 10%
Casino War - 5%
Baccarat (all versions) & Blood Suckers slot - 0%
This offer is for new customers only and is available once per household.
The following do not qualify for this promotion:
- Void bets, BetBoosts, Special Markets, Enhanced Accas and bets placed with Bonus.
- Qualifying bets which are Cashed Out, or Partially Cashed Out
- Deposits made through Moneybookers (skrill), Neteller or PaySafe
- Customers who are subject to a bonus, sportsbook or residency restriction (more info)
- For customers betting in Euros the currency equivalent of £10 is €10. All other currencies will be calculated at current exchange rates.
- BetVictor reserves the right to remove Bonus Funds or void any open or settled bets if we believe a customer has, or is attempting to, abuse this offer. Examples of abuse may include, but are not limited to:
o Players deemed at the sole discretion of the promoter to be adopting a low risk betting strategy to clear wagering requirements. This includes, for example, betting on red or black or placing a combination of bets that cover more than 67% of the roulette wheel on a spin.
o Moving from low weighted games like Blackjack, to high weighted games like slots, after a large win, for the sole purpose of completing wagering requirements.
- If a player has an active bonus and wins more than twice the value of the bonus amount, they must stay playing in a game of similar or equal weighting until wagering has been completed
This offer is available from 11:00GMT on 30/10/2017