Grand National Betting & Odds
Grand National 2018 Betting & Odds Guide
The Grand National 2018 | Aintree - Sat 14th April 2018 | 5.15pm
2018 Grand National Betting & Odds Guide
About the Grand National
The Aintree Grand National promises to yet again be the highlight of the UK Horse Racing calendar in 2018. On Saturday 14th April, 40 runners and riders will approach the tape on the hallowed turf at Aintree for the greatest handicap race on Earth, staged over 30 jumps spread across 4miles 3 ½ furlongs.
Here at BetVictor, we offered 6 places on the 2017 Grand National, the 6th time we have offered the concession to punters- meaning that we paid out on the first 6 horses to cross the finish line- one more than most other bookmakers, making BetVictor the ideal choice for all of your Ante-Post & on-course betting, as we again offer 6 places on the 2018 renewal.
Keep an eye out across all of our channels to see how and when you can take advantage of BetVictor's 6 places concession on the Randox 2018 Grand National via Twitter, Facebook, Online & via our smartphone Apps.
Well, the 2017 Grand National was certainly one to remember. It was one of the most exciting races of recent years with One For Arthur charging home in the end to become only the second ever Scottish winner of the race. Blaklion (2017's SP favourite) was unable to oblige for punters, but early betting has him as 11/1 favourite for this year's renewal- maybe a case of second time lucky.
Tips, Odds, Concessions & Bet Boosts
Keep an eye on all of our media outlets in the run up to this years Grand National, as we will be offering customers information relating to Grand National Tips, Odds, Concessions & Bet Boosts for this years Aintree festival.
How to place your Grand National 2018 bet
Here’s our quick and easy BetVictor Guide for placing your Grand National bets this year;
- If you do not already have a BetVictor account, sign up now to take advantage of one of our introductory offers.
- Return to this page, or follow our navigation on site to see all of the information on this year’s runners & riders, betting & odds as they become available.
- From the list of horses, jockeys & trainers on offer- select yours by clicking the box with the ‘price’ or ‘odds’ to the right of their name: ie, 11/1, 16/1 etc.
- Your selection will appear in the bet slip to the right of your screen. From here, you can choose whether to take the current odds, or the ‘Starting Price’ by clicking the arrow beside your horses odds.
- Next, you need to choose your stake. Your stake is the amount of money you would like to gamble on your horse. You can choose to bet either on your selection to win, or place (known as betting each-way) – see our interactive help section for more information.
- Once you’re happy with your selections and your stake- click the ‘Place Bets Now’ button on your bet slip to place your bet.
- That’s it! You can now sit back and tune into ITV1’s coverage of the Randox 2018 Grand National from lunch time on the 14th April 2018- good luck with your bets!
(Remember- if you bet at an early stage on the Grand National, your bet will be subject to Ante-Post rules. This will usually mean that you are able to get bigger and better odds on your selection, but if your horse does not run in the 2018 Grand National, you will lose your stake)
Randox Grand National Chase (Grade 3 Handicap) 2017
|1||One For Arthur||Derek Fox||14/1||Won by 4½ lengths||£561,300|
|2||Cause of Causes||Mr Jamie Codd||16/1||3¾ lengths||£211,100|
|3||Saint Are||Davy Russell||25/1||½ length||£105,500|
|4||Blaklion||Noel Fehily||8/1 F||8 lengths||£52,700|
|5||Gas Line Boy||Robert Dunne||50/1||10 lengths||£26,500|
|6||Vieux Lion Rouge||Tom Scudamore||12/1||1 length||£13,200|
|7||Lord Windermere||Leighton Aspell||33/1||Neck||£6,800|
|8||Regal Encore||Robbie Power||33/1||Head||£3,600|
|9||Pleasant Company||Ruby Walsh||11/1||14 lengths||£2,000|
|10||Houblon Des Obeaux||Charlie Deutsch||50/1||2¾ lengths||£1,000|
|11||Ballynagour||David Noonan||66/1||1¼ lengths|
|12||Le Mercurey||Sean Bowen||50/1||3½ lengths|
|13||Goodtoknow||Jake Greenall||66/1||3½ lengths|
|14||Just A Par||Harry Cobden||33/1||6 lengths|
|15||La Vaticane||Richie McLernon||80/1||7 lengths|
|16||The Last Samuri||David Bass||16/1||6 lengths|
|17||Tenor Nivernais||Aidan Coleman||40/1||7 lengths|
|18||Roi Des Francs||Jack Kennedy||50/1||1 length|
|19||Wonderful Charm||Ms Katie Walsh||28/1||Last to complete|
|1st||Cocktails At Dawn||Nico de Boinville||33/1||Fell|
|6th (Becher's Brook)||The Young Master||Mr Sam Waley-Cohen||20/1||Fell|
|6th (Becher's Brook)||Raz De Maree||Ger Fox||33/1||Unseated rider|
|9th (Valentine's)||Definitly Red||Danny Cook||10/1||Pulled up|
|9th (Valentine's)||Thunder And Roses||Mark Enright||25/1||Unseated rider|
|11th||Saphir Du Rheu||Sam Twiston-Davies||16/1||Unseated rider|
|13th||Stellar Notion||David Mullins||50/1||Pulled up|
|15th (The Chair)||Measureofmydreams||Donagh Meyler||40/1||Unseated rider|
|22nd (Becher's Brook)||Ucello Conti||Daryl Jacob||20/1||Unseated rider|
|26th||Perfect Candidate||Paddy Brennan||33/1||Pulled up|
|26th||Shantou Flyer||Jonathan Moore||50/1||Pulled up|
|29th||Wounded Warrior||Sean Flanagan||33/1||Pulled up|
|29th||Double Shuffle||Adrian Heskin||33/1||Pulled up|
|29th||Doctor Harper||Connor O'Farrell||50/1||Pulled up|
|30th||Highland Lodge||Henry Brooke||25/1||Pulled up|
|30th||Rogue Angel||Bryan Cooper||20/1||Pulled up|
|30th||O'Faolains Boy||Paul Townend||50/1||Pulled up|
|30th||Drop Out Joe||Tom O'Brien||33/1||Pulled up|
|30th||More Of That||Barry Geraghty||16/1||Pulled up|
|30th||Bishops Road||Jamie Moore||66/1||Pulled up|