General Offers Terms & Conditions
General Offers Terms & Conditions
BetVictor Offers – General Terms and Conditions
1. By entering into any offer, it is understood that customers have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of that offer. In order to qualify for an offer, participants must comply with all BetVictor site Terms and Conditions.
1.1 Welcome bonuses are only available once per household,
2. All account holders must be 18+. In the event that we cannot verify this automatically, proof of age may be requested before any bonus is applied to the account.
3. Unless otherwise specified, each bonus will be credited on completion of all requirements for the offer.
4. The maximum real cash benefit that any customer will receive from any Betvictor bonuses or concessions including Best Odds Guaranteed is £25,000 per day (a day is 00.00-23.59 CET). This includes returns on wagers struck with promotional cash.
5. For customers betting in Euros the £1.00 equivalent is €1.00 – all other currencies will be calculated at our current internal exchange rates. More information is provided regarding our internal exchange rates upon request.
6. If you are restricted from using one of the BetVictor products (Sportsbook or Casino) whether at BetVictor’s discretion or your own, you will not be eligible to use any bonuses received for that product.
6.1 Sportsbook offers are not available to residents of: Azerbaijan, Burkina Faso, Georgia, India, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Montenegro, Nigeria, Slovenia, Thailand or Vietnam.
7. An offer (unless stated otherwise) is available only once per customer. The identity of a customer will be determined by all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, payment method details, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
8. We reserve the right to close any Duplicate Account (but shall not be obliged to do so). If we close a Duplicate Account, all bonuses, free bets and winnings accrued from such bonuses and free bets obtained using that Duplicate Account will be void and forfeited
9. BetVictor encourages customers to participate in offers, but to refrain from abusing them. Abuse of bonus offers, involvement in syndication or collusion which comes to the attention of BetVictor, will result in the withdrawal of bonus privileges, exemption of future offers, forfeiture of winnings and/or account closure.
10. A customer can appeal against this decision within 14 days of notification being received and each case will be reviewed on an individual basis by a senior member of BetVictor Management; the decision following this review is final.
11. If an appeal is successful, it does not mean that the account cannot be excluded from having a bonus later.
12. BetVictor reserves the right to withhold any adjusted bonus payment if it believes that the offer has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are not fulfilled, or any irregular betting patterns are found. The decision of BetVictor is final.
13. BetVictor reserves the right to amend or withdraw any or all offers from all customers or an individual at any point and without notification.
14. BetVictor’s decision in all matters relating to all offers is final and binding
15. OPT IN or Bonus Codes
15.1 If you are required to 'OPT IN' or activate a Bonus Code, log in and go to the available tab on the Offers page.
15.2 Click on 'OPT IN' or insert the Bonus Code in the 'Enter Bonus Code' box and click 'Activate', depending on the instructions for that offer. You can now follow the offer steps to receive your bonus. Terms and Conditions will be visible in the relevant offers section.
15.3 The OPT IN button or Bonus Code details will be listed on the offer and can only be redeemed once per customer/recipient as specified in the offer.
15.4 Offers that require OPT IN or a Bonus Code will not trigger until the OPT IN or Bonus Code has been correctly activated. Once you have successfully activated an offer it will be visible in your Offers/Active section.
15.5 If you change your mind after entering an offer and have not yet received the award, you can opt out via Offers/Active using the Cancel Offer button. Please note that you cannot cancel the offer if you have been awarded the bonus.
15.6 Each bet placed can only qualify for one offer.
16. Sports Betting using Sports Bonus Funds
16.1 You can opt to use your Sports Bonus Funds (Sports Bonus Bet) by selecting “Use Bonus Funds” in the bet slip stage when placing your bet.
16.2 Any profit that exceeds your stake from a winning bet placed with Sports Bonus Funds will be returned to your real account balance. The bonus stake will not be returned as part of any winnings.
16.3 All Sports Bonus Funds bets must be placed separately from any real cash bets.
16.4 Bonus Funds are subject to an expiry date. Please check the individual offer’s T&C’s for confirmation.
16.5 Bonus Funds bets may require wagering/playing through before any winnings from the bonus bet can be withdrawn. This will be specified in the terms of that offer.
16.6 Bets placed with Bonus Funds will not count towards the offer wagering requirements unless explicitly stated otherwise.
16.7 If your Bonus Funds are for Sportsbook only, they cannot be used for Slots/Games in Casino.
16.8 Cash Out will not be available on bets placed with Sports Bonus Funds.
16.9 By using Cash Out on a bet you will automatically be excluded from certain other offers in our Sportsbook.
17. Casino Betting using Casino Bonus Funds:
17.1 All casino bonuses will have a stated expiry date after which time they will be redundant.
17.2 All casino bonuses (free spins or casino cash or casino bonus funds), will have a specified wagering/play-through requirement before they are released as real cash into customer accounts.
17.3 All casino bonuses and any winnings derived from them will be locked until the wagering/play-through requirement has been met. If the wagering/play-through requirement has not been met by the expiry date, any remaining bonus funds, including bonus winnings, will be forfeit.
17.4 All bonuses carry a wagering/play-through requirement which must be completed on a specific selection of games. This means that a player must place bets/play games (as specified in the terms of the offer) to the value of the stated amount before being able to cash out any balance/winnings. Every spin or bet that is made on the qualifying games within the offer period will count towards the required total.
17.5 When receiving a deposit match casino bonus, the player will firstly play with the money deposited into the offer, and only then will the player qualify to play with the bonus funds.
17.6 If you have more than one casino bonus award in your account, any wagering of the Bonus Funds must be completed one offer at a time, and will begin with the first offer awarded. Once this is completed, wagering on the next bonus can be triggered.
17.7 The percentage contribution for wagering on different game categories is as follows:
|Game Category||Stake % Contribution|
|Slots / Scratchcards / Numbers Games||100%|
|Roulette / Table Games / Video Poker||20%|
|Blackjack / Craps||10%|
|Baccarat (all versions) & Blood Suckers slot||0%|
17.8 Any minimal risk wagering will not be allowed to contribute towards bonus wagering requirements. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses, risk having their bonus and any subsequent winnings removed.
17.9 If your Bonus Funds are for Casino only, it cannot be used for Sports Betting.
Our 24/7 customer service centre can be contacted at any time in the event of any queries.