The Open Golf Championship - Lost Boys
Money Back if Westwood, Poulter, Garcia or Donald win The Open!
Terms & Conditions
- Applies to all losing PRE-EVENT Outright Tournament Winner market single bets on The Open Golf Championship 2012 only and the win part of each-way bets.
- Open to new and existing UK and Irish customers only.
- Internet, telephone and mobile bets only.
- An official winner must be declared otherwise this offer will be void.
- Includes bets struck before our ‘Lost Boys’ offer was announced.
- All other markets apart from the Outright Tournament Winner market are excluded from the Money Back offer.
- Multiple bets will not count.
- Bets placed on the “Live” part of the website and in-running (IR) bets will not qualify.
- Bets placed using Promo Cash will not qualify – real money bets only.
- Void bets will not qualify.
- The maximum total refund is £/€50 per person or household irrespective of the number of outright winner market bets placed or the value of these bets.
- One of our named ‘Lost Boys’ (Lee Westwood/Ian Poulter/Sergio Garcia/Luke Donald) must be the official winner and lift the Claret Jug in order for the money back offer to be paid.
- This offer will expire when the first competitors tee-off on Thursday July 19th. All Outright Winner market bets placed once the tournament has started are excluded from this offer and therefore will not qualify for Money Back.
- Should Westwood, Poulter, Garcia or Donald win, all accounts will be credited with their cash-back within 24 hours of the Claret Jug being lifted.
- 6 Places Outright betting only applies to bets struck from July 4th onwards. Bets placed before July 4th will qualify for Money Back in the event of one of our ‘Lost Boys’ winning but WILL NOT qualify for 6 places.
- BetVictor reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any point and without notification.
- Our decision in all matters relating to this offer is final and binding.