Jack and the Beanstalk
Jack and the Beanstalk Game Rules
- Jack and the Beanstalk is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot that features Treasure Collection in Free Spins, and Walking Wilds with re-spins.
- Play 20 bet lines at different bet levels and coin values.
- The spin button plays the game at 20 bet lines, the current coin value and bet level (alternatively, press the spacebar).
- MAX BET plays the game at 20 bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter and Key symbols.
- Only the highest win per active bet line paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- 3+ Scatter symbols activate 10 Free Spins.
- 3+ Scatter symbols during Free Spins activate 5 additional Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free spins.
2 Stacked Money Bags
3 Stacked Golden Hens
Expanding Golden Harps
- The key symbols found on the 5 reel in Free Spins unlock the following Wild features:
- Collect 3 key symbols, and any new Walking Wild appearing on the reels turns into a Stacked Wild of 2 money bag symbols.
- Collect 6 key symbols, and any new Walking Wild appearing on the reels turns into a Stacked Wild of 3 golden hen symbols.
- Collect 9 key symbols, and any new Walking Wild appearing on the reels turns into an Expanding Wild with a golden harp symbol.
- Collected symbols are not saved between Free Spins sessions.
- When a Wild symbol appears on the reels, a re-spin is awarded.
- During the re-spin the Wild symbol moves one reel to the left with chances of more winnings.
- Re-spins continue as long as a Wild symbol is present on the reels.
- All wins with Wild symbols pay coin win x3.
- The Walking Wild feature appears both in the main game and in Free Spins.
- Free Spins cannot be triggerd when a Walking Wild is active.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY in the keypad or AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won.. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay if the amount won exceeds or equals the amount specified.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount specified.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount specified.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turns the quick spin option on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Animations. Turns the animations on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the effects played during events on or off.
- Intro screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjusts the quality for poor network connection.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.3 %
- Game sessions automatically end after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Unfinished game rounds are subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information refer to the gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.