Terms & Conditions
BetVictor is the new name for Victor Chandler. Any reference to BetVictor also refers to the former Victor Chandler websites.
- BetVictor ("BetVictor" or "We") is established in and is fully licensed by the Government of Gibraltar to undertake online and telephone betting and online gaming. We at all times comply with all applicable laws in Gibraltar and are regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. Any contract between the Customer and BetVictor is deemed to be made according to the laws of Gibraltar. The company's registered address is Suite 2B, Mansion House, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar.
- Laws regarding betting and gaming vary throughout the world and Customers specifically acknowledge that it is their responsibility to ensure that they understand and fully comply with any laws or regulations applicable in their own country or state. In particular, customers must be at least the age of legal majority or (if higher) over any specified age threshold required to participate in betting or gaming in or from the jurisdiction in which they reside.
- We do not intend that our services and facilities should be used for any illegal purpose. For this reason, access to or betting with BetVictor may not be legal for some or all residents of or persons present in certain countries.
- Access to certain services or products offered by BetVictor may not be legal for some or all residents of, or persons present in, certain countries. BetVictor does not intend that its products and services be used by persons in countries in which such activities are illegal. The making available by BetVictor of any betting or gaming propositions or facilities (in particular, but not exclusively, on its Website(s)) does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by BetVictor for the use of, registration for, or subscription to, betting or other services in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law. In particular, betting and gaming activity with BetVictor is prohibited for residents of the following countries: Armenia, Cuba, France, Hong Kong, Iran, Malaysia, Moldova, Myanmar, North Korea, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Turkey & USA.
- Bets are only valid when accepted in accordance with the applicable bet rules
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw any betting or gaming proposition(s) in our absolute discretion and/or to add further propositions from time to time.
- Customers are solely responsible for the security of their account information and any applicable security information. Should a Customer inadvertently disclose his or her information to another person, the customer agrees to contact BetVictor at email@example.com.
- Customers are responsible for any unauthorised use of their account information. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet, such bet shall be valid, whether or not the alleged third party had the prior consent or knowledge of the Customer or has misappropriated account information of the Customer. Under no circumstances will any bet be cancelled for that reason.
- Customers participating in any online betting or gaming do so at their own discretion and risk. We will not be responsible for any delays errors or losses due to failure breakdown interruption or malfunction of computer hardware or software or Internet or other communications media or connection for any reason whatsoever. We will at all times use reasonable endeavours to overcome any such event or occurrence so far as we can but do not guarantee our ability to do so. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to cancel any transactions arising as a result of any such event or occurrence.
- Customers shall not abuse in any way any online betting or gaming or any bonus offer or other promotion scheme offered by us.
- Customers shall not participate or attempt to participate in any online betting or gaming by methods means or ways not intended by us, in particular by the use of "hacking" or unauthorised computer programs or "robot" players or other means.
- Customers shall not in any way manipulate or attempt to manipulate any betting or gaming software or ascertain or attempt to ascertain information concerning such software or its code. Any betting or gaming by a Customer which uses any such information, whether obtained directly by such Customer or as a result of circulation of such information by a third party, is not permitted. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to cancel any transactions arising as a result of any such matters.
- Customers are required to register their payment method and make a minimum deposit before being able to withdraw any funds.
- We reserve the right to add to, or omit, amend or otherwise alter the number, content, effect and style of any betting or gaming at any time and we also reserve the right to cancel a Customer's account for any reason and issue any balance in Customer's account at the time of such cancellation.
- We reserve the right to add to, amend or modify the game rules and Account Operation processes at any time. We also reserve the right to add to, amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2004.
- The website(s) will always carry the latest applicable versions of the Bet Rules and Account Operation processes as well as of the Terms and Conditions. Customers shall periodically review all these provisions and shall not participate in any betting or gaming on the website(s), open, use or reuse an account, nor accept any winnings if the Customer does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and abide by, without exception, all Bet Rules, Account Operation processes and Terms and Conditions as they may change from time to time. If at any time a Customer ceases to be able or willing to comply with this paragraph it shall immediately cease participation and may be required to close his/her account.
- As of 01.07.2012 in accordance with section 17 subsection 2 of the Rennwett- und Lotteriegesetzes legislation all sports betting in Germany is subject to a 5% tax on stake (Sportwettensteuer). This tax is applicable to all residents of Germany and anyone placing a bet from within Germany. A 5% deduction from total payout (stake plus winnings) will be made on all winning bets at settlement to contribute towards this tax. Any tax on losing bets will be covered in full by BetVictor.
Complaints Procedure: In the first instance any dispute or claim should be directed to our Customer Contact Centre who will investigate and endeavour to resolve your complaint.
If the dispute remains unresolved to your satisfaction you can request the matter be referred to Senior Management. If the Customer wishes to take the matter further, we will abide by the decision of IBAS (Independent Betting Arbitration Service), a service to which we subscribe, so long as the full facts have been submitted by both sides. However, where there is evidence of price or match rigging, we reserve the right to make bets void or withhold payment pending the outcome of any investigation. No claims or disputes will be considered more than 90 days after the settlement date of the original transaction.
BetVictor does not undertake to notify users that they have outstanding balances to collect. If you do not access your account for any consecutive period of 396 days, then after those 396 days your account will be deemed 'Permanently Inactive'. Accessing your account is defined as 'logging on' to your account using your user name and password and either:
i) Placing a bet (sports book, casino, games or poker side games bet), or
ii) Playing a raked poker hand.
Once your account has been deemed 'Permanently Inactive', BetVictor is entitled to forfeit the outstanding balance.
- BetVictor encourages customers to participate in promotions, but to refrain from abusing them. Abuse of any bonus promotion which comes to the attention of the BetVictor, will result in the withdrawal of bonus privileges and account closure.
- Each promotion is available only once per customer at any site powered by BetVictor. The identity of a customer will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
- All winnings generated from free spins awarded will be credited in the form of bonus funds. The bonus funds will be locked and must be wagered before they can be released or withdrawn. The wagering requirements may differ for each promotion.
- Your Real Cash balance would always be used before your Bonus Fund balance.
- Customers accept, when playing on our Casino, Games or Slots sites, that the games integrate Random Number Generators (RNG’s), that randomize the outcome of each hand/spin by using complex mathematical algorithms which cannot be influenced by ourselves in any way. Customers accept that the RNG’s have been tested by independent organisations and comply with their requirements.
- Any Play for real money is at your sole option, discretion and risk and by doing so; you acknowledge that you do not find the play or the Casino, Games, Slots or Live Casino sites to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
- BetVictor shall not be liable for computer malfunction, failure of telecommunications service, Internet connections or attempts by you to play by methods, means or ways not intended by BetVictor. Malfunction on a game (hand/spin) will void all pay and play.
- If you win a progressive jackpot, Bet Victor is able to use certain information about you and your locale for press releases and promotions.
- VIP monthly cashback bonuses will not take into account any progressive jackpot wins.
- We reserve the right to investigate players who we believe are combining bankrolls in order to exceed table maximum limits. Should we find that this practice is taking place we will consider the accounts to be a joint bankroll and the table limits will apply to the combined bets.
- All deposit match and real cash bonuses need to be wagered a minimum of 50 times before being withdrawn, unless otherwise stated.
- BetVictor reserves the right to refuse any offer to any player for any reason, or to withdraw an offer at any time. No correspondence will be entered into.
- BetVictor reserves the right to withhold any bonus payment if it believes that the promotion has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are not fulfilled, or any irregular betting patterns are found. In the event that we (BetVictor) close your account for any reason, no bonus will be payable on any previous activity and any bonuses will be removed from the account. The decision of BetVictor is final.
- BetVictor reserves the right to refuse all future promotions and bonuses to players who do not comply with these conditions.
Betting Using Promotional Cash (Promo Cash)
- You can opt to use your Promo Cash on any online bet at the bet slip stage when placing your bet.
- Any profit that exceeds your stake from a winning bet placed with promotional cash will be returned to your real account balance. The promotional cash stake will not be returned so please disregard the estimated returns on your bet slip when placing an online bet with promotional cash
- All promotional cash bets must be placed separately from any real cash bets
- Promotional cash is subject to an expiry date. Please check the individual offer T&C’s for confirmation.