Pandoras Box Information & Game Rules
- Pandora's Box is a 5-reel, 20-line, multiple coin video slot featuring scatter wins, Free spins, wild substitutes and a special Golden Wild substitute.
- You can play 1 to 20 bet lines at 1 to 4 bet levels.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except scatter symbols.
- Wild wins are doubled (x2) when substituting other symbols.
- Golden Wild appears on the 3rd reel. It acts in the same way as a regular wild symbol, except wins pay x4 when substituting other regular symbols.
- Scatter wins pay total bet x multiplier.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet lines selected.
- Only the highest win per active bet line paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- 3+ scatter symbols activate 10+ Free spins.
- Free spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free spins.
- Additional Free spins can be won during Free spins.
- These Free spins are automatically added to the current Free spins.
- Free spin wins are tripled (x3). ( Excludes additional Free spins. )
Advanced autoplay options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
Game setting options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
Game history. Click to view your latest game history.
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
The long term, average expected RTP is 95.10%. System malfunction voids all pays and play.