Cash Out FAQs
Cash Out Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cash Out?
(Football) Match Betting
(Football) Match Betting – 1st Half and 2nd Half
(Football) To Win Extra Time
(Football) To Win Penalty Shootout
(Football) Total Goals Over/Under
(Football) Both Teams To Score
(Football) Both Teams To Score 1st Half and 2nd Half
(Football) Match Result and Both Teams To Score
(Football) Correct Score
(Football) Correct Score Half Time
(Football) Correct Score Extra Time
(Football) Asian Handicaps
(Football) Asian Goal Lines
(Tennis) Match Winner
(Tennis) Set Winner
(Tennis) Set Betting (Match)
(Basketball) Total Points
(Basketball) Money Line
• A Treble where all legs of the bet are Match Betting – 90 minutes markets, would be eligible for Cash Out once those matches are offered In-Play.
• A Treble featuring two Match Betting legs and one Correct Score leg would also be Cash Out eligible if in-play.
• A Treble comprised of 2 Match Betting legs and one 1st Goal Scorer selection would not be eligible for Cash Out because 1st Goal Scorer is not a Cash Out eligible market at this time.
Permutation bets do not qualify for cash out. For example: Trixie, Yankee, Lucky 15, Patent, etc.
Why wasn’t my Cash Out request successful?
(1) the event relating to that bet is not being offered in-play. If the event or market is not in-play, we are unable to produce cash out offers.
(2) Something has happened that has forced us to suspend betting, for example a goal or a sending off. When betting is suspended for any reason, cash out on that market will also be suspended.
Why is Cash Out not available on more sports and markets
We have made a decision to release our latest version of cash out for football and Tennis only as we believe this is where the biggest demand is for the feature. In due course we will extend the facility to more sports, more markets and more bets types including permed multiples.
• A Treble where 2 legs of the bet are (Football) Match Betting – 90 minutes market and the other leg is (Tennis) Match Betting , this would be eligible for Cash Out;
• A Treble featuring one (Football) Match Betting leg and two (Tennis) Set Betting legs would also be Cash Out eligible;
• A Treble comprised of 2 (Football) Match Betting legs and one (Tennis) Next Game Winner leg would not be eligible for Cash Out because (Tennis) Next Game Winner is not a Cash Out eligible market at this time.
What is Partial Cash Out?
After I Partially Cash Out my bet has a different stake, why is this?
Can I partially cash out the same bet more than once?
Is partial cash out available for all my bets?
Why isn’t Partial Cash Out available?
Is Partial Cash Out available for bets placed using bonus funds?
What is Bank My Stake?
Why isn’t Bank My Stake available?
Cash Out Feedback