Oasis Poker £25 Min
- The game is played with one 52-card deck, shuffled before each round.
- The Bet limit sign indicates the minimum and maximum Ante bet limit.
- There is a non-refundable fee to discard and draw cards.
- The Call bet is always equal to double the Ante bet.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable.
- To view the Paytable, move the pointer over the MIN/MAX sign.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
PLAY OF HAND:
- You make an Ante bet.
- You and the dealer get 5 cards each; 5 face up to you, 1 exposed and 4 face down to the dealer.
- For a fee, you can discard and draw 1 or more cards:
- 1 card = 1 x Ante
- 2 cards = 2 x Ante
- 3 cards = 3 x Ante
- 4 cards = 2 x Ante
- 5* cards = 1 x Ante
- *If you discard and draw 5 cards you will automatically call.
- You must either call to play the hand or fold to surrender and lose the Ante bet.
If you call, the dealer turns over the remaining four cards.
- The best 5-card poker hand wins.
- The dealer qualifies with Ace/King.
- Hands of equal value are a tie.
- Standard 5-card poker hand rankings are used.
- There is no ranking among suits.
- To make an Ante bet, select a chip and then click in the bet area.
- To remove a bet, select the delete chip and then click in the bet area.
- To start a hand, click DEAL.
- To continue the hand click action buttons.
GAME SETTING OPTIONS:
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Audio. Turn on or off all sounds.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Background music. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Speed. Increase or decrease game speed.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history.
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
The long term, average expected RTP is 98.96%. System malfunction voids all pays and play.