- Mega Fortune™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 25-bet line multiple-coin video slot featuring scatter wins, Free spins, wild substitutes, and a triple jackpot bonus game.
- You can play 1 to 25 bet lines at 1 to 4 bet levels.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except scatter and bonus symbols.
- Scatter wins pay total bet x multiplier.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet lines selected.
- Only the highest win per active bet line paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- 3+ scatters activate Free spins.
- Free spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free spins.
- Click a scatter to reveal the number of Free spins and the multiplier.
- Free spins pay win x multiplier (1-5) displayed in the game. Excludes bonus game winnings and additional Free spins.
- In Free spins, 2+ scatter symbols activate additional Free spins or multiplier.
- The multiplier is automatically added to the current multiplier.
- Maximum multiplier is 5.
- 3+ bonus symbols, if in succession from leftmost to right, on an active bet line start the bonus game.
- The bonus game can be activated during Free spins.
- Only one bonus game awarded per spin.
- The first wheel gives a chance of a coin win or to play the next wheel.
- The second and third wheels give chances of a coin or Jackpot win.
- Click STOP to stop a spinning wheel and claim a reward.
- If a wheel stops on a coin value, the value is awarded and the bonus game ends.
- If a wheel stops on an arrow, the next wheel starts spinning.
- If a wheel stops on a Jackpot, the Jackpot is won and the bonus game ends.
- The Chocolate Wheel in the Bonus feature of this game does not represent a "real", physical wheel and the probabilities of it stopping on any particular spot is determined by the game's random number generator, and not the number of positions on each wheel.
- The Jackpot is a progressive jackpot, where every time an optional jackpot bet is made a portion of the jackpot bet is added to the jackpot.
- Progressive Jackpot wins are subject to verification by the Casino Operator and the Software Supplier. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Jackpot values displayed in the game are delayed by up to 30 seconds. On exceptionally rare occasions, it may happen that the jackpot is won by another player during those 30 seconds, in which case the win is the new re-seeded jackpot which may be smaller. However, in most cases the 30 second delay results in a higher jackpot win value.
- The Progressive Jackpot amount paid out is the Progressive Jackpot value on the casino server when a jackpot is won. Every effort is made to ensure that the Progressive Jackpot value displayed in the game is the same as the one on the casino server.
- The Jackpot counter might be displayed in a currency other than that you are playing in. If you win a Jackpot and are playing casino games with a different currency, the amount won is converted to the currency in which you are playing and is added to your account.
- The Casino Operator and the Software Supplier reserve the right to change or waive the Jackpot rules at any time and for any period.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free spins is won.
- If bonus game is won. Stop Autoplay when a bonus game is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Background music. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history.
- Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.4%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
The long term, average expected RTP is 96.40%.