BJ Double Exposure £100 Min
Blackjack Double Exposure Information & Game Rules
- Double Exposure Blackjack is a blackjack game where both dealer cards are dealt face up.
- The game is played with 6 regular decks, shuffled before each game round.
- Number cards (2-10) count as face value, aces count as either 1 or 11, and kings, queens, and jacks count as 10.
- The dealer must stand on 17 or higher, and draw cards to 16.
- A hand wins if its value is closer to 21 than the dealer's hand.
- A hand automatically stands when the total card value is 21.
- Player hands of 22 or higher (busted) lose regardless of the dealer's hand.
- If the dealer has a higher hand (but not busted), the player loses.
- If the first two cards (excluding split cards) total 21, you have Blackjack.
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21.
- The dealer wins on all ties except for tied Blackjack.
- All wins pay 1:1.
- You can double down if your initial cards total a hard 9, 10, or 11.
- The double down bet is equal to the initial bet.
- After doubling, you are dealt one extra card and then your hand automatically stands.
- You may also double after a split.
- You can split the first two cards if they have the same value.
- Splitting doubles your initial bet, and you play both hands, one after the other.
- After splitting aces you will receive only one additional card for each split hand.
- For all split hands except split aces, you can hit multiple times.
- In a split hand, an ace and a card with a value of 10 will be counted as 21 and not Blackjack.
How to play
- The object of the game is to get a hand closer to 21 than the dealer.
- The MIN/MAX sign indicates the minimum and maximum for an initial bet.
- To view the Paytable, move the pointer over the MIN/MAX sign.
- To make a bet, select a chip and click in one of the boxes.
- You can play one, two, or three hands at the start of each game round.
- Every click in a box adds one chip of the selected value to the bet.
- To remove a bet, select the delete chip and then click in the box.
- To start a game round, click Deal.
- 2 cards are dealt to you in each box face up, and two cards to the dealer also face up.
- Click Hit to receive an additional card.
- Click Stand to receive no extra cards.
- Click Split to split the cards.
- Click Double to automatically double your initial bet.
- Once your hand stands, the result is presented.
- To place the same bet as the previous round, click Rebet.
- To place a new bet, click New Bet.
Game setting options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Audio. Turn on or off all sounds.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Background music. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Speed. Increase or decrease game speed.
The long term, average expected RTP % is 99.36%. System malfunction voids all pays and play.